So you have some questions. Everyone does. I work in the restaurant business and trust me, everyone has questions. What's the soup of the day? That's it? You don't have chili? Why not? See - the worlds just full of question askers.
As for my jewelry I'll just answer some of the ones I get asked the most of and if you come up with anymore (no, we don't have chili today) then email me and let me know!
1. What happens if it breaks? First of all, both you and I will probably swear a lot. Then on your side, pick up the pieces, and email me for my mailing address. On my side, I'll fix it and send it back. If you're missing a great deal of the pieces, ie you've lost your multi strand necklace whilst on a sailboat in the Caribbean, then there may be a charge for replacing the beads or a redesign might be in order if the beads are no longer available. Email me for details.
2. How come you're so cheap? Hey, just my jewelry is cheap, not me! I like to think I make everyday jewelry....sure it's one of a kind, custom made, looks beautiful and all that, but for right now it's a hobby. One that I'd like to pay for itself someday, but right now I'm just trying to make enough money to buy the next batch of beads. Buy it now while it's cheap!
3. Is all of your stuff silver sterling? No! Unless it says sterling in the description it's not. If you have allergies to nickel please contact me before ordering a piece, we certainly don't want you breaking out in hives now do we?
4. Can you make this longer or that shorter? Yup. Again, just contact me with your requirements and then don't forget to check your junk email folder for my return reply. I can't believe how many orders I've lost because my email is lost in a junk folder somewhere!
5. How come you think your mai tai recipe is the best? Many years of drinking it, serving it, and lying on the floor the next morning wondering why my hair hurts. Now that's a good mai tai. Go ahead and try it, it's a beaut.